Terms and Conditions
ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER AUTHORIZATION
I understand and authorize the payment above by credit card or debit card. The amount of this transaction will be debited from my account and appear on my statement.
I authorize payment to Magic City Property Management in accordance with terms of a signed rental application or lease agreement. Payment can include application fee, security deposit, rent, utilities, late fee, or any other fee designated in signed documents above.
I authorize payment to Stripe and Jasnia for the transaction fee displayed in the window above which is based on the payment method I chose and described here:
U.S. Credit card (MC / Visa): add 3.03% of payment plus 30¢ per transaction (requires card issued by U.S. Bank)
The transaction fee covers the cost of services rendered and is non-refundable.
Monthly Bank Statement
For accounting purposes, all electronic debits for debit cards or electronic checks will be reflected in the monthly bank statement that corresponds with the financial institution associated with the account submitted on the payment form.
Monthly Credit Card Statement
For accounting purposes, all electronic debits for credit cards will be reflected in the monthly credit card statement that corresponds with the financial institution associated with the account submitted on the payment form.
Jasnia and its affiliates provide their websites and services to you subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of their websites and services constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement ("Agreement").
1. PROOF OF PAYMENT – Jasnia provides proof of rental payment that you can print and show when applying to rent in the future. This is a free opt-in service. When you opt-in Jasnia records the following information for each transaction: the party you are paying, your contact information including name, address, phone, and email, what you are paying for including the amount, due date and date paid. Your report is available to print online and includes the Jasnia name for authentication.
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE – In order to provide you with quality customer service, we record the following information for each transaction: the party you are paying, your rental address, what you are paying for including the amount, due date and date paid. We also store the transaction id and response from the payment processor so that we can assist with any questions you might have about your payment. Our payment processor ("Processor") is Stripe.
3. SECURITY – Jasnia does not store any financial account information. All payment information is transmitted through an encrypted connection by secure sockets layer (SSL) to our Processor where your payment information is processed and stored.
4. TRANSACTIONS – Jasnia will send you an e-mail receipt for every transaction. The status of your payment will be displayed on a transaction results page and on the e-mail receipt that is sent to you. The payment of electronic checks is contingent on sufficient funds available in your bank account to cover the payment amount.
1. MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Jasnia reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions under which it offers services and agrees to give 30 days notice by e-mail before such changes come into effect. It is your responsibility to keep your e-mail address current in your account if you opt-in for any of the services noted above.
2. NO WARRANTIES – Jasnia disclaims any and all representations, guarantees and warranties, including, but not limited to, any regarding advertising, merchantability, fitness for particular purposes, suitability, compliance with laws, quality, or otherwise, with respect to the Jasnia website, services or programs.
3. INDEMNIFICATION – You agree to indemnify and hold Jasnia and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by you or any third party due to or arising out of your use of Jasnia website, services or programs.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILTIY – Under no circumstances shall Jasnia be liable to you or any third party for indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, arising from this Agreement, such as, but not limited to, late fees for not paying rent on time, eviction costs, or liabilities to third parties arising from any source. In no event shall Jasnia be liable in any way for an amount greater than what you paid to Jasnia for services that were not delivered.
5. MISCELLANEOUS – This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Montana. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be adjudicated in Yellowstone County, Montana by means of arbitration using arbitrators authorized to practice in Montana.